Monday, November 16, 2009

MCAD Art Sale 2009 Pieces

This year for the 2009 MCAD Art Sale all of my pieces follow a natural theme of mostly animals with one sea shell. They're all for sale when the sale starts on Friday the 20th and last until Saturday the 21st. I've always wanted to draw all of these animals and had never made it a priority until the pieces were due for the sale. It was a joy making these.

Processing Animals

Shark
Cheetah
Snake

Hippooptamus

Iguana

Gorilla

Sea Turtle

Rhinoceros Beetle

Sea Shell
Frog

Goldfish
Elephant

Betta Fish

Monkey

Rhinoceros

Red Elk

Crab

Giraffe

I'll also be doing free portraits at the sale on the first floor on Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOLOL I love that hippo and that crab those are my fave! Nice prints! I hope all of them get solddd!!!