Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Post-Stumptown

My brother and I just finished the 30 hour car ride home from Portland. We had a great time at the Stumptown Comics Festival. I'm absolutely exhausted after the drive, but I wanted to take some time to give a huge thanks to all of the people who supported us in getting out there and making it a great time.

So, a huge thanks goes out to Alison, Sheri and Mike Stump for housing Ian and I, and for all of the great laughs and the ketchup!

I had some amazing people stop by my table and help make Processing++ a success and actually sell out of it. I would like to thank Bill Mudron, and Joshin Yamada for picking up some books and making me feel so welcome at Stumptown!

Also a huge thanks goes out to Asif and Paul for their great conversation and support! You guys were a blast!

I wouldn't have even known about Stumptown or figured out the difference between my ass from my head without the amazing support from the members of the Periscope Studio.

Last but not least, Ed Choy Moorman, has continually been a phenomenal table mate and friend who I look forward to tabling with at The Minneapolis Indie Expo in August!

2 comments:

Priscilla P said...

I stopped by your booth - your sketchbook is wonderful and inspirational!!

raighneHOGAN said...

That's awesome Sean! I am glad Processing did so well! I meant to visit with you and Ed more, but got carried away at my table. I'll write you soon about coordinating a visit betwixt us.